How to use your fur whitening kit
A professional treatment for your aged fur:
|Please follow these directions to make your fur fabulous again|
It is very important that fur is clean before you start whitening it.
You can use Lana's Fur Cleaning Kit to clean the fur prior to whitening it.
1. Shake and brush the fur. This causes the fur hair to raise up and allows to the solution to penetrate deeper.
2. Spray the area you wish to whiten, but do not soak it.
3. Work in the solution with the Fur Pad in the direction of the fur.
4. Hang the fur and leave it to dry. Approximately 2 hours. Make sure to leave it in a well lit room. The more light the better. For best results, dry the fur outside on a sunny day, but not in direct sunlight.
5. Brush it again
6. If you have not achieved necessary results, you may immediately repeat steps 2-4 one more time.
|You may complete the process back to back, but you have to wait a month before doing it again.|
|This product is designed to whiten aged fur, to clean stains off of white fur you need to use Lana's Fur Stain Remover|
|Contact us if you have any questions, concerns, or just have a great experience to share|