This cleaning process and solution is a family secret that has been used for over a century, and passed down from past generations. Now we are bringing this ancient Russian fur cleansing method to you so that you can show your fur the love it deserves.
- Easy to use
- Make a Green choice with our eco-friendly solution
- Save money on professional treatment and get similar or better results
- Great gift idea!
- One bag (1 lb) of Lana’s Fur Cleaning Powder
- Lana's Fur Brush
- One Mixing Bag 60 inches length
- Mixing Bag Dimensions: 60" H x 24" L x 4" W
- Package Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 8 in
- Weight: 2 lb
- No Chemicals Added
- 100% Natural Ingredients
When to use
Get the most out of your deep fur cleaner:
- Deep clean down to the bottom fur hairs
- Remove grease and dirt build up
- Extend the life of your fur
- Remove the odor caused by your pets
- Get multiple full coat cleanings per kit
- Get out the everyday smells of smoke, perfume, etc.
How to use
- Step 1 – Place Powder & fur into the mixing bag
- Step 2 – Shake the bag
- Step 3 – Wait. Shake again
- Step 4 – Take the fur out & shake
- Step 5 – Hang the fur and brush
For the complete direction please click here to follow our easy steps for fabulous results.
Use Only as Directed.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best way to clean a coat's lining is to take it off gently and clean separately, the same way you clean a textile, i.e. in washing machine or using dry cleaning service.
The reason for the smell is that Lana’s Deep Fur Cleaning Kit (LS-FNL-029) does not contain odor remover. The product you are looking for is Lana’s Fur Cleaning Kit (LS-FNL-001) which has the odor remover in the solution and which we do sell separately. Since you purchased the kit that already includes a fur brush, all you need is Lana’s Fur Cleaning Solution (LS-FNL-002) which is available for ordering on lanasfur.com.